Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hello Everyone.
I felt like making a little update and fill you all in on something.
On June 2nd 2015 I became an aunt.
I have a nephew named Julian and he is the bomb dot com.
I know this is random but it was on my mind for some reason.
I've been wanting to make a podcast but I don't really have a big audience so it has to wait.
I have been chasing after so many of my dreams and wishes.
I'm hoping to start a band soon and start selling my own candles.
Also I have some images for you all!

So the fist image is out a candle from Walmart and two charms that I gave my mom.
It brings me too a very warm feeling and place.
It reminds me so much of the Virgin Suicides and I'm not sure why.
It's a very "kinderwhore" image really.
Super nostalgic.
The second picture is of my nephew and he is adorable in all his glory.
I have been in a very blank mood.
I don't think there is a specific word for it but very.
It's been a while since I had time to reflect on things and remember and embrace.
I guess I'm just rambling.
I hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.
~Evan Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment